Here at TaylorSays.com we strive to provide superior customer service and a quality shopping experience for our customers. We realize that online purchases are not always what you expect when you receive them.
All merchandise must meet these guidelines or it will be shipped back at the customer’s expense
- We accept returns up to 30 days from the date of your purchase for items that are unworn and have all original packaging intact.
- All merchandise must be unworn. Any shoes returned with signs of wear or damage that may have occurred while in possession of the customer will prohibit your return. We can only accept returns that are in a resalable condition. We recommend only trying shoes on in a carpeted area for a very limited time.
- Your return should contain the undamaged box and original packaging plus any accessories or extras that may have been included with the shipment.
- Your return should be packaged in a protective box for shipping. Shoes returned with postage stickers on the original shoebox will be considered worn and will not be refunded. Only apply your shipping label to your protective box and NOT the shoe box. If your return is sent to us without a protective cardboard box, we will not be able to accept the return.
- The return is valid up to 30 days after the purchase date listed on your invoice.
- Returns for orders placed through third party retailers will need to go through the retailer.
Shipping Your Return
To make a return, please follow these steps:
Repack the shoes with all the required items in their shoebox(es) and place in a protective box. If your return is sent to us without a protective cardboard box, we will not be able to accept the return. Please make sure this merchandise is unworn and follows our guidelines for an acceptable return.
Include the invoice in the shipment, and keep a copy for your records.
- Feel Free to Use Whatever method is the cheapest and most convenient for you to get the return back to us.
Please address the return to:
HEELS RETURNS DEPT
5122 Old Preston Hwy BLDG B
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Please retain your tracking number from the return label for your records.
Request a receipt when you drop off the package for your records.
TaylorSays.com cannot guarantee the safety of a returnl. It is in your best interest to retain tracking information just in case the package goes missing! Taylor Says does not accept COD deliveries.We cannot refund for any shipping costs in any case, even for damaged or RA merchandise.
Unfortunately, TaylorSays.com can not be held liable for packages lost in transit. We also cannot accept COD deliveries.
How long it takes: Returns that are sent through Fed Ex usually take 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). This is only an estimate, we cannot promise it! You can track FedEx returns here. You can track FedEx returns here.
When your box arrives, your return is processed within 24 business hours. We inspect all returns on the date of arrival and process all refunds on the following business day. You will receive an email confirming your refund!
When we issue your refund, please allow 3 to 5 business days for your bank to return the funds to your account. It can take a full credit card cycle before the return appears on your statement.
If you receive a shoe you feel unsatisfied with and would like to exchange the item for a different one, we recommend that you place a new order for the desired item and return the original merchandise to us. We will credit your card as soon as it arrives.
In the event that you receive defective merchandise, you should report this within 15 days of your purchase. Please contact our customer support representatives by phone or email. Please note that if your shoes have been worn, we can only issue a gift certificate in the amount of the purchase price of the item. Make note of all defects on the invoice when sending the defective merchandise to us so our customer support team can be aware of all damages.
Incorrect Merchandise or Items You Didn’t Order
Please contact us immediately if you have received an incorrect item in a shipment, or items were delivered to you (or to your home) that you didn’t order so that we may correct the problem.
If you received an item as a gift and need to return it, please follow the guidelines and instructions above for making a return. The gift purchaser will be refunded the amount of the returned items.